Do you have anti-virus software installed on your computer, but still worry about its effectiveness?
Run Dr.Web CureIt!® (no need to install it) to quickly scan your computer and cure it of any malicious objects.
How will I find out if my computer has been infected?
- Download Dr.Web CureIt!.
- Double-click on the downloaded file.
- Choose a desired protection mode.
- Wait while the utility scans your system. When the scanning is finished, view the scan report. Do you still have doubts?
What's new in version 8
- A new scanning subsystem that can scan computer disks in a multithreaded mode to fully benefit from multi-core processors.
- Significant increase in the scanning speed.
- Greatly enhanced stability of the program virtually eliminates the possibility of BSOD ("blue screen of death") during the scanning.
- Completely redesigned user interface.
- Rootkit search subsystem.
- Advanced custom scan features that allow to scan a computer memory, boot sectors, startup objects, etc.
- An option to block a network connection during the scanning.
- An option to shut down an operating system as soon as the scanning is complete.
- Scanning a PC BIOS for "bioskits" — malicious programs infecting a PC BIOS.
- Native quarantine manager.
- Block low-level file operations.
- Supported Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012.