for MS Internet Explorer
- Download the free extension in your language.
Ru | En | Ar | Es | Pt | Fr | Jp
- Double-click on the file.
- The registry editor window will appear. Confirm that you want to import data from the file to the registry.
- A window for adding data into the registry will appear.
- Press “ОК.”
- Restart Internet Explorer.
Dr.Web LinkChecker has been installed successfully!
To use the extension, right click on the link that you want to follow. o use the plug-in, right-click on the link you want to check, and select “Scan with Dr.Web.” Wait while the linked content is being checked.